Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reality TV

It is a known fact that I LOVE reality TV. Over and over again Tomas and I vow to not watch too much TV during the week, then 6:30 rolls around and I can't help myself, so I turn on Wheel of Fortune and the rest is history. Here is my current line up - feel free to  thank me later for turning you onto a great show :)

Monday - Dancing with the Stars. It just started and it is going to be my favorite season because it is FULL of reality TV stars. I am currently rooting for The Situation. That may change. Of course I flip back and forth between this and Monday Night Football!

Tuesday - 19 Kids and Counting, Teen Mom & Real Estate Invervention. Teen Mom is something I have been watching since the beginning. I now consider them my friends, the show is their blog to keep me updated! Plus Shyla and I love to discuss it on Wednesdays!

Wednesday - Survivor, Top Chef & Real World. Tomas and I have realized the Real World is not that entertaining anymore. Yet we watch it every week?!?!

Thursday - Project Runway & Jersey Shore. Jersey Shore is something Tomas and I laugh about all week. Yes we watch it all the time, and quote the characters. It is too funny not to watch, and again a great conversation at work!

Friday - Primetime. If we are home, I like to scare myself with the world more by watching investigations of murder. Bright idea I know!

Saturday - This is the time I choose to be with the outer world, those not living in the TV.

Sunday - FOOTBALL! GO BRONCOS!! Keeping up with the Kardashians, and soon Amazing Race.

These unfortunately are only the main shows I watch. I love reality TV - maybe because my life seems so good when I am done, or the competition of it all. Luckily I have hooked my husband so it is a family event :)

1 comment:

  1. last night's jersey shore was so hilarious. Shane and I realized that it's the only show that makes us laugh that hard. We should have Jersey Shore parties sometime.

    ReplyDelete