Sunday, December 5, 2010

Home

Since moving back in with my parents I have realized many things - but today I am only going to share one of them.

I miss my brothers.

Not sure if it is being at the house, or being with my parents, or the conversations I have had with each recently, but I miss them a lot. I miss Michael for his funny comments, bear hugs, and his ideas on life. Whenever Michael is here it is a great time, because he keeps us laughing. I miss Brian for his loving words, long armed hugs, and care-free way of life. Whenever B is around I am in big sister mode hoping he hears me when I say have a great time, but be careful and smart.

I think it may be that the holidays are coming up, and I miss the days when Christmas was a trip to Texas where the whole family would get together. Now there are no little kids to do Santa for, and it seems everyone in the family is doing their own thing. This is why I pray that we will all be able to be together for Christmas this year, even if for only a few days.

I hope my brothers are doing well, I wish them the best, and though I miss them every day, I am glad they are each on their own path.

I love you Michael & Brian!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you have your legs crossed and you're taking care of Brian. Michael justs smirks on the edge:)

    ReplyDelete