Thursday, February 3, 2011

Really?!?!?!?

This season of American Idol has been the first I have watched in years. In fact, the last time I remember watching auditions was in a college apartment! So I decided to give it a shot this year since there are new judges.........AND........I LOVE IT! That is right. I love Randy and his ability to speak with years of knowledge, Jennifer Lopez is beautiful and has a loving way about her, and then there is the reason I watch. Steven Tyler! He is hilarious - there are many times a show I am laughing with him, or crying with him, I just love him.

Which brings me to my REALLY?!?!?!? Last night as the show started, American Idol apologized for Steven Tyler's behavior, and now there are articles about it!! Here is my issue. We can have sex, drugs, and violence all over TV. It doesn't bother me, but many shows are pushing the envelope further and further, and at times if I am watching with my parents I get embarrassed!! So why is it that Steven Tyler, with his funny ways, and sometimes dirty humor is getting criticized?? Don't watch it if you don't like it, and if you don't like that....you may want to not own a TV!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment