Thursday, November 11, 2010

World Beer Tour

Baltimore Ravens vs. Atlanta Falcons. Tomas REALLY wanted to see this game, but we didn't have the channel! So we decided to head out to find a bar to eat and watch. My suggestion was Old Chicago - so that is where we headed. I have heard about the World Beer Tour but I didn't know what it entailed. Basically it is a "rewards" card (which I am a HUGE fan of, for example: Starbucks, Buckle, Qdoba and supermarkets) and every time you get a beer there it goes towards your tour. The tour consists of 110 beers - so we have our work cut out for us. The list is long, divided by country, and sometimes hard to imagine. Tonight Tomas and I conquered 5 beers: Coors Light, Blueberry Lager, Sweaty Betty Blonde, Peroni, and Apricot Ale. We had fun making our own drinking game "spin the knife" to drink them down, and we are excited for our next beer adventure. And if you know me, you know any prize for hitting a goal is what I am all about (free coffee at Starbucks, T-shirts and cards at Chicago). So if anyone wants to join the bandwagon we will meet you at a local Old Chicago........5 down 105 to go.....WE CAN DO IT!!!

1 comment: